One of the all-time classic punches, created at the Raffles Hotel in the early 1900s.–Kim Haasarud
Singapore Sling Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 5 M
- 1 Serving
- 1 1/2 ounces gin (a higher proof gin like Tanqueray is a great choice)
- 1/2 ounce Cherry Heering brandy
- 1/4 ounce Benedictine (or B&B)
- 1/4 ounce triple sec
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces pineapple juice (name-brand or freshly juiced)
- Soda water, as needed
- Angostura bitters
- Skewered orange wedge and maraschino cherry, for garnish
- 1. Combine the gin, brandy, Benedictine, triple sec, lime juice, and pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- 2. Top with splash of soda, add a dash of bitters, and garnish with a skewered orange chunk and cherry (also called a flag).
Thirsty for more? Sip on these:
Singapore Sling Recipe © 2008 Kim Haasarud. Photo © 2008 Alexandra Grablewski. All rights reserved.
Hello. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!