This tingling citrus-olive tapenade is filled with lemon and orange citrus zest and fresh herbs that make for a potpourri of flavors that fill the mouth with a bang.–Stacey Printz
Citrus-Olive Tapenade Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 10 M
- 10 M
- Makes about 1 cup
- 1 1/2 cups pitted green olives
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of one orange
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (flat-leaf or curly)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 small dried red chile, crushed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1. Place the olives, garlic, orange and lemon citrus zests, lemon juice, parsley, rosemary, fennel seeds, and red chile into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture starts to come together. With the machine running, gradually stream in the olive oil and mix until a coarse paste is formed.
- 2. Season the citrus-olive tapenade with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the tapenade under the skin of chicken breasts with feta cheese and bake.
- Drizzle lamb chops with orange juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill and top with the tapenade.
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Citrus-Olive Tapenade Recipe © 2009 Stacey Printz. Photo © 2009 Mark Lund. All rights reserved.
Hello. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!