Savor this light, juicy dessert as is; throw in a blender with crushed ice for a quick, frosty treat; or start the morning right by having some of the dressed-up mangoes topped with plain yogurt.–Donna Hay
Mango with Lime and Vanilla Syrup Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 10 M
- Serves 4
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 4 mangoes, cheeks removed and peeled
- 1. Place the water, sugar, lime juice and vanilla bean in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- 2. Increase the heat and boil for 7 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside to cool.
- 3. Spoon over the mango cheeks to serve.
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!