The lime zest is the secret ingredient in this fabulous dish.–Sheilah Kaufman
Cold Chicken Chutney Salad Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 15 M
- 15 M
- Serves 4
- 1 cup store bought or homemade mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped mango chutney, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, or more to taste
- Grated zest of one lime
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cups cooked diced chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- Two 14-ounces cans pineapple chunks, well drained
- 2 cups celery, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup finely chopped chives
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, blanched and toasted
- 1. In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder, lime zest, lime juice, and salt. Stir in the remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate the salad until serving. It may be made a day in advance.
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Cold Chicken Chutney Salad Recipe © 2002 Sheilah Kaufman. All rights reserved.
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!