The lime zest is the secret ingredient in this fabulous dish.–Sheilah Kaufman
Cold Chicken Chutney Salad Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 15 M
- 15 M
- Serves 4
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped mango chutney, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, or more to taste
- Grated zest of one lime
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cups cooked diced chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- Two 14-ounces cans pineapple chunks, well drained
- 2 cups celery, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup finely chopped chives
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, blanched and toasted
- 1. In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder, lime zest, lime juice, and salt. Stir in the remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate the salad until serving. It may be made a day in advance.
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Cold Chicken Chutney Salad Recipe © 2002 Sheilah Kaufman. All rights reserved.