Follow the directions below, and you’ll automatically be entered to win an empire red KitchenAid Professional 550 HD Stand Mixer.
Note: Deadline is 11:59 p.m. EST 12.9.10.
This incredible, eye-catching KitchenAid mixer—the most popular we’ve ever offered—is designed to prepare large batches of cake batter or cookie dough without compromising your kitchen counter space. It features a high performance motor with direct drive, all-steel gear transmission; a 5.5-quart (5.2 liter) stainless-steel bowl that locks to base; professional bowl-lift design; and multi-speed range from slow stirring to high beating. It also makes a great holiday gift. (Hint, hint.) Check out our other giveaways.
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is:
1. Search Leite’s Culinaria for your favorite recipe. (That shouldn’t be too hard. After all, there are thousands of recipes to choose from.)
2. Copy the name of the recipe and its URL. The URL is the address that appears at the top of your browser window, here highlighted in yellow:
3. Go to Twitter, or your favorite Tweeting application such as HootSuite (our favorite), TweetDeck, or any of these five Twitter interfaces, and write a new tweet that includes the name of the recipe, the URL (you may want to shorten it), and the hashtag #myLCfavs.
Here are two examples:
A few tips and reminders:
- You have only 140 characters, so shorten the URL and the recipe title, if you need to. If your program doesn’t have a link shrinker like HootSuite does, visit SnipURL.
- Only tweets with working links to LC are eligible. Broken links ain’t cutting it.
- You must include the hashtag #myLCfavs. It’s how we’ll pick the winner.
- You can tweet as many recipes as you like–but you can tweet each recipe only once.
- Feel free to follow us @leitesculinaria–you can see what others are choosing as their favorites and find out who the winner is.
- Have fun!
OFFICIAL RULES:No purchase necessary to enter or win. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S. (and the District of Columbia) and of the country of Canada, who are physically located and residing therein, and who are 18 years of age at time of entry. Leite’s Culinaria assumes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries due to SPAM, technological, or e-mail filtering issues or for prizes lost in transit. For this giveaway, entrants can tweet as many times as they wish, but only one tweet per recipe per Twitter account is allowed. Tweets with broken links are not eligible. Leite’s Culinaria’s decisions concerning all matters related to this sweepstakes are final. A randomly selected winner will be notified via Twitter. Odds of winning depend upon the number of tweets received. Leite’s Culinaria employees, independent contractors, and their immediate family members are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited by law. No cash substitutions, transfer, or assignment of prizes allowed except by Leite’s Culinaria. Winner must claim the prize within 2 weeks or the prize will be forfeited. Prize will be shipped via parcel post 2 to 3 weeks after the prize has been claimed. Winner grants to Leite’s Culinaria the right to use his/her name and biographical information in advertising and promotion without compensation or permission. Shipping and postage will be paid for by Leite’s Culinaria. Any tax, international or otherwise, is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner releases Leite’s Culinaria from any liability arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the prize. List of winners available here. Note: All prizes valued at $49.99 or less have been donated. All prizes valued at $50.00 or more have been purchased by Leite’s Culinaria.