This simple Parmesan toast recipe comes together in just 15 minutes, making it a great last-minute appetizer. These cheesy toasts are delicious on their own, chopped up and tossed in salads, floated on soups, or fancied up with other embellishments.–Rick Rodgers
LC Cheesy Toast Note
Parmesan toast. Cheesy toast. Same thing. Just depends on the situation at hand and the company you keep. No judgement passed here. (Although if you ask our opinion, tossing these on a Chicken Caesar Salad may be one of the most epic Parmesan toast moves you can make in the kitchen.)
Parmesan Toast Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 15 M
- Serves 4 to 6
- Crusty baguette, cut into slices about 1/2 inch (12 millimeters) thick
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- 2. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush generously with the oil. Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Flip the toasts over and sprinkle each with Parmesan. Continue baking until the cheese is melted and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Let the Parmesan toasts cool for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve at once.
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!