Expired Giveaway: Trisha’s Table

Trisha's Table Cookbook
This giveaway has expired. Care to take a look at some others?

Fill in the giveaway information, and you’ll be entered to win a copy of Trisha’s Table: My Feel-Good Favorites for a Balanced Life by Trisha Yearwood with Beth Yearwood Bernard (Clarkson Potter, 2015). (ARV $29.99)

Note: You can enter this giveaway one (1) time per e-mail address per day. Deadline is 11:59PM ET 7.11.17.

Whether you’re a fan of country music, delicious food, or maintaining a balanced lifestyle, you are sure to love country music superstar Trisha Yearwood’s cookbook, Trisha’s Table. It’s filled with family stories and dishes like dairy-free Angel Hair Pasta with Avocado Pesto, Chicken Tortilla Casserole, and low-calorie Billie’s Houdini Chicken Salad that exemplify Trisha’s 80/20 lifestyle rule. Make good choices 80 percent of the time and splurge a little the other 20 percent.  It’s a way of life we can all get behind. For those splurge days, Trisha’s Banana Pudding makes a delicious treat.  If you’re not already a fan of hers, you will be after eating this.

To make sure you’re kept abreast of our latest giveaways, subscribe to our new giveaway-only feed. If you want to stay on top of our recipes and writings, subscribe to our general feeds, e-mails, or digest in the column to the right. Visit our FAQs page, if you have questions.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited by law. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least eighteen years old at the time of entry and have internet access. Begins on 6.20.17 at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends on 7.11.17 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. To enter this giveaway, submit your full name and email address on this form. Odds of winning this giveaway depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Only one (1) entry per email address per day. Sponsored by Leite’s Culinaria, Inc. For more information, visit our Official Rules.  For a list of winners, check out our Very Happy Winners page.  Be sure to add giveaways@leitesculinaria.com to ensure notification if you are the winner.