We can't promise that this cucumber water will detox you or help you lose weight, but we can assure you that it'll make hydrating a heck of a lot more pleasant.
Can you recall the days before cucumber water and juice bars when we would eat our vegetables and not just sip their essence? Nah, us either. And this simple cucumber water recipe is so incredibly lovely it just may banish any lingering memories hidden somewhere in your psyche.–Renee Schettler Rossi
Cucumber Water Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 4 H, 5 M
- Makes 2 quarts
- 1/2 English cucumber, preferably organic, , peeled and sliced (actually, any kind of cucumber will work just fine)
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 quarts (8 cups) cold water
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1. Combine the cucumber, mint, and water in a large pitcher or jar or other container of some sort. Refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
- 2. Serve over ice and garnish with a lime wedge in each glass.
Thirsty for more? Sip on these:
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!