We can’t promise that this cucumber water will detox you or help you lose weight, but we can assure you that it’ll make hydrating a heck of a lot more pleasant.
Can you recall the days before cucumber water and juice bars when we would eat our vegetables and not just sip their essence? Nah, us either. And this simple cucumber water recipe is so incredibly lovely it just may banish any lingering memories hidden somewhere in your psyche.–Renee Schettler Rossi
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 4 H, 5 M
- Makes 2 quarts
- 1/2 English cucumber, preferably organic, , peeled and sliced (actually, any kind of cucumber will work just fine)
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 quarts (8 cups) cold water
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1. Combine the cucumber, mint, and water in a large pitcher or jar or other container of some sort. Refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
- 2. Serve over ice and garnish with a lime wedge in each glass.