This blueberry spinach smoothie, made with banana and coconut milk, isn’t just vegan, paleo, and brimming with health benefits. It also tastes so darn spectacular even avowed greens haters are slurping it with gusto.
Smoothie-d out? You gotta try this blueberry spinach smoothie recipe before you call it quits. It’s sorta sweet, sorta green, and sorta awesome.–Renee Schettler Rossi
How To Take Your Smoothie On The Go
To take your blueberry spinach smoothie on the go—in the car, at the office, to the gym, at your kids’ soccer practice—pour it into a Mason jar, toss in a few ice cubes, and screw on the lid. Portability perfection.
Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 5 M
- Serves 1
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut milk, almond milk, or any other plant-based milk
- 1/3 cup (90 g) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 banana (fresh works but frozen is ideal)
- Handful raw spinach (about 2 ounces)
- 1 date, pitted and chopped
- 1. Throw everything in a blender, food processor, or Vitamix and give it a good whizz until it’s smooth. Drink immediately or pour it into an on-the-go container to enjoy later.
Superfoods Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- The author blings up the basic blueberry spinach smoothie by adding 1 tablespoon each bee pollen and baobab for a boost of protein, enzymes, and antioxidants.