Fill in the information below, and you’ll be entered to win a KitchenAid Pro-Line 7-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer in your choice of Candy Apple Red, Sugar Pearl Silver, Onyx Black, or Frosted Pearl White.
Note: You can enter up to 3 times per e-mail address per day. Deadline is noon (12:00 p.m.) ET 5.16.13.
David and Leite’s Culinaria are thrilled to introduce you to the largest, most powerful–and quietest–KitchenAid mixer you’ve ever seen on this site. (And if we’re 100% honest, David is writhing in envy; he wants one that bad.)
The mixer’s generous 7-quart capacity offers you all kinds of high-performance commercial features right there on your countertop.
- Commercial design includes a bowl lift and heavy-duty metal knobs.
- 1.3-horsepower motor delivers robust mixing and kneading with surprisingly quiet operation.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Polished 7-quart capacity stainless-steel bowl with comfort handle.
- Professional whip with 11 stainless-steel wires operates 33% more quickly than typical whips for optimal aeration of egg whites or cream.
- Commercial power hub works with all KitchenAid attachments.
- Includes wire elliptical whip and a flat beater and dough hook.
- Makes up to 14 dozen cookies or 8.5 pounds of dough.
- All metal gears and touch points are built to last and backed by a 2 year total replacement warranty.
- Includes Dishwasher Safe Accessories: Maximize bowl coverage with the stainless steel 11-wire Elliptical Whip, coated metal Flat Beater, and Power Knead™ Dough Hook.
- A $650.00 SRV, yours free–if you win.
Of course, this means you’ll be making non-stop Clinton St. Baking Company Pancakes, Mushroom Quiche with Goat Cheese, Homemade Pasta Dough, Velvet Mashed Potatoes, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Crisp Peanut Butter Cookies, Chocolate and Cinnamon Swirl Meringues. Ha! Like you needed an excuse to cook and bake.
To make sure you’re kept abreast of our latest cookbook, kitchen appliance, and food giveaways, subscribe to our new giveaway-only feed. If you want to stay on top of our recipes and writings, subscribe to our general feeds, e-mails, or digest to the right.
OFFICIAL RULES: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S. (and the District of Columbia) and of the country of Canada, who are physically located and residing therein, and who are 18 years of age at time of entry. Leite’s Culinaria assumes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries due to SPAM, technological, or e-mail filtering issues or for prizes lost in transit. For this giveaway, entrants can enter 3 times per e-mail address per day. The use of any system, robot, agent, or software to automatically submit entries in connection with this Giveaway is prohibited. Leite’s Culinaria’s decisions concerning all matters related to this sweepstakes are final. A randomly selected winner will be notified by e-mail. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Leite’s Culinaria employees, independent contractors, and their immediate family members are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited by law. No cash substitutions, transfer, or assignment of prizes allowed except by Leite’s Culinaria. Winner must claim prize within 2 weeks or the prize will be forfeited. Prizes will be shipped via media mail 2 to 3 weeks after the prizes have been claimed. Winner grants to Leite’s Culinaria the right to use his/her name and biographical information in advertising and promotion without compensation or permission. Shipping and postage will be paid for by Leite’s Culinaria. Any tax, international or otherwise, is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner releases Leite’s Culinaria from any liability arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the prize. List of winners available here. Note: All prizes valued at $49.99 or less have been donated. All prizes valued at $50.00 or more have been purchased by Leite’s Culinaria.