This blue cheese dip is the best thing we can think of to dip, dunk, or otherwise devour with your Buffalo wings. And it’s homemade so it has far better flavor and none of those pesky preservatives in the store-bought stuff.
The blue cheese dip recipe has ample applications–as a dip for crudités, as a smear on steak, as a cool, creamy, tangy, can’t-quite-get-enough accompaniment to all manner of things. Although the most expected, inspired, impassioned, and perhaps enticing application has to be as an accompaniment to–you guessed it–Buffalo wings.–Renee Schettler Rossi
Blue Cheese Dip Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 5 M
- Makes about 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup plain Greek-style nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons store bought or homemade mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup (1 1/2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, and blue cheese. Mash any very large chunks of blue cheese with the back of a spoon to integrate it into the dip.
- 2. You can make the dip up to 3 days ahead and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. When you want to serve it, allow it to come to room temperature before serving. A gentle suggestion: Make plenty because this goes fast.
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!