Earthiness in abundance! I absolutely adore beet juice. Its subtle sweetness and earthy tones create a wonderful drink and when paired with herbs, as in this recipe, it can’t be beet! Whoops—I meant beat. No I didn’t.–Emily von Euw
LC Buddha-Ful Note
The author refers to this beet juice recipe as “Buddha-ful.” Hmm. We’re guessing Buddha enters the equation via that whole mindfulness thing and drawing satiety from the simplest of pleasures. And we’re all for that. Just like we’re all for this stunning elixir of beet and apple. Try it and see if you agree.
Special Equipment: Juicer
Buddha-ful Beet Juice Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 10 M
- 10 M
- Serves 1
- 3 smallish red beets, rinsed, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 1 apple (any type), rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 1 lime, halved and seeded
- 1 cup (about 16 grams) loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1. Put everything through your juicer, going slowly with the beets because they’re very dense. Pour the beet juice into a glass and sip, slurp, and savor away.
Thirsty for more? Sip on these:
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!