When I throw a party, I like to greet my guests with a fabulous drink like this—it makes them feel welcome. My friends love this cocktail because it’s fresh and light, which means it’s perfect for a party on the beach or a gathering in the garden.–Lee Brian Schrager
LC Not So Fuzzy Math Note
We’re word people, not numbers people. But even we found it easy peasy to mess around with the math of this recipe, which typically makes a pitcher full of libations, for when the occasion demands but a single, solitary cocktail. We also found it easy peasy to mess around with how heavy-handed to get with the cucumber and the gin. It’s a genteel, gentle-flavored sipper that’s starts out innocuously enough but with every sip becomes a little less innocent and a lot more potent, in terms of both flavor and force.
Lemon Cucumber Cocktail Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 10 M
- 10 M
- Serves 12
- Three 10-ounce bottles club soda
- 1 cup gin
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 12 thin slices lemon (from 1 lemon)
- 12 thin slices cucumber (from 1 small cucumber)
- 12 cups crushed ice
- 12 sprigs mint, for garnish (optional)
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine the club soda, gin, and lemon juice.
- 2. Place a slice of lemon and cucumber in each of 12 glasses. Add about a cup of crushed ice to each glass. Pour the gin mixture into the glasses and garnish each with a mint sprig, if desired.
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!