The sweet and tangy flavor of this insanely easy honey Dijon dressing makes it lovely to drizzle over nearly any salad-y combination of greens and things, including a simple classic chopped salad. In addition to being exceptionally versatile it keeps magnificently well, so there’s really no excuse to not keep a jar stashed in the fridge at all times.–Angie Zoobkoff
Honey Dijon Dressing
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, preferably extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a jar with a lid or a small bowl, add all the ingredients and shake or whisk to combine.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to several days. (If refrigerating the dressing, you’ll need to whisk it to recombine before using.)
Real Food, Real SimpleBuy On Amazon
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Recipe Testers’ Reviews
I made the honey Dijon dressing as written, and the ratio of oil to mustard to vinegar to water seemed correct. The dressing came together easily and emulsified perfectly. I used approximately half the dressing to toss with the classic chopped salad. I will certainly make a bigger batch of it next time to keep on hand in the fridge. The rest of the dressing is going on tomorrow’s lunch salad of leftover quinoa tossed with fresh parsley, diced cucumber, and a handful of shrimp.