Honey Dijon dressing is a simple, creamy, healthy vinaigrette that you can dribble, drizzle, and dabble on just about anything and make it better. Just sweet enough and comes together in literally seconds.
The sweet and tangy flavor of this insanely easy honey Dijon dressing makes it lovely to drizzle over nearly any salad-y combination of greens and things, including a simple classic chopped salad. In addition to being exceptionally versatile it keeps magnificently well, so there’s really no excuse to not keep a jar stashed in the fridge at all times.–Angie Zoobkoff
Honey Dijon Dressing
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 5 M
- Makes about 1/2 cup
IngredientsEmail Grocery List
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (90 ml) olive oil, preferably extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons (14 g) honey
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a jar with a lid or a small bowl, add all the ingredients and shake or whisk to combine.
- 2. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to several days. (If refrigerating the dressing, you’ll need to whisk it to recombine before using.)
Recipe Testers Reviews
I made the honey Dijon dressing as written, and the ratio of oil to mustard to vinegar to water seemed correct. The dressing came together easily and emulsified perfectly. I used approximately half the dressing to toss with the classic chopped salad. I will certainly make a bigger batch of it next time to keep on hand in the fridge. The rest of the dressing is going on tomorrow's lunch salad of leftover quinoa tossed with fresh parsley, diced cucumber, and a handful of shrimp.