This chai spiced apple cider calls for nothing more than apple cider, your favorite chai tea, and a cinnamon stick. Quick liquid comfort.
Chai spices meet apple cider in this cup of why-haven’t-we-thought-of-this cozy loveliness. It’s essentially a cheater’s mulled cider with a chai tea bag replacing the spices and citrus you’d normally use.–Renee Schettler Rossi
Chai Spiced Apple Cider Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 10 M
- Serves 1
- 1 cup apple cider (237 ml)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup water (120 to 175 ml), depending on how sweet or spicy you like your apple cider
- 1 chai tea tea bag (regular or decaf if sipping at night)
- 1/2 cinnamon stick (about 2 inches/50 mm long)
- 1. Dump all the ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle boil. As soon as the cider starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and let everything warm for 5 minutes.
- 2. Remove the pan from the heat, discard the cinnamon stick and tea bag, and pour the chai apple cider into a mug. Sigh deeply.
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!