Chipotle mayonnaise. We dare you to make it and not find it to be awesome on almost anything—fish tacos, burgers, deviled eggs, breakfast burritos, and more. It’s so mind-bogglingly awesome, in fact, we think it will literally change your life.
Chipotle mayonnaise. All the earthy, spicy, rustic loveliness of chipotle in adobo but with all its sharp edges smoothed with mayo. One taste and you’ll find a place for it in your permanent condiment collection.–Renee Schettler Rossi
Chipotle Mayonnaise Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 5 M
- Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 teaspoons canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup store-bought or homemade mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (5 ml)
- 1. Toss the chipotle in adobo sauce in your food processor and blitz until well combined.
- 2. Mix the mayonnaise, chipotles and lime juice until well combined. Taste and, if you like things spicier, add more chipotle chiles in adobe. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!