This Texas dry rub recipe has just the right blend of seasoning for bbq ribs, chicken, even flank steak for fajitas.
This Texas dry rub is essentially a classic combination of spices designed to set you up for perfect seasoning every time. Apply liberally to chops, chicken, steak destined for fajitas, and ribs before grilling.–Angie Zoobkoff
Texas Dry Rub Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 5 M
- Makes 1 2/3 cups
- 1/4 cup table salt (48 g)
- 1/4 cup ancho chile powder (32 g)
- 1/4 cup garlic powder (39 g)
- 1/4 cup onion powder (28 g)
- 1/4 cup seasoned salt (28 g)
- 1/4 cup ground black pepper (28 g)
- 2 tablespoons paprika (14 g)
- 1. In a small bowl, stir together all the ingredients until well blended. Store the Texas dry rub in an airtight container at room temperature for up to several months.
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!