You may think there’s bacon in this salad, but it’s really the flavor of the smoked Gouda. For easy grating, make sure the Gouda is cold; it will be too soft at room temperature. “This tastes just like a twice-baked potato,” one of my tasters said.–Debbie Moose
Triple-Cheese Potatoes Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 15 M
- 45 M
- 6 servings
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated smoked Gouda cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped pimientos, drained, for garnish (optional)
- 1. Place the potatoes in a large pot, add enough water to cover them, cover the pot with a lid, and bring to a boil. Cook until the potatoes are pierced easily with the tip of a sharp knife, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 2. Drain and let cool until you can handle them. Cut into quarters or halves, depending on the size of the potatoes.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise, sour cream, white wine vinegar, celery, salt, and pepper. Stir in the potatoes.
- 4. Cover and refrigerate for several hours to overnight. When ready to serve, sprinkle on the chopped pimientos, if desired.
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Triple-Cheese Potatoes Recipe © 2009 Debbie Moose. Photo © 2009 Jason Wyche. All rights reserved.
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!