Peach, burrata, and basil salad is one of those non-recipe recipes. Arrange some oozing pieces of burrata cheese on a plate, top with peach chunks tossed in olive oil, and toss in some basil leaves for good measure.
Summer perfection on a plate. In this stunning dish, which would be a welcome side or appetizer at any meal, fresh peaches are tossed with basil and olive oil and strewn atop creamy burrata cheese. It’s simple, elegant, and ready to impress in just 15 minutes.–Angie Zoobkoff
Peach, Burrata, and Basil Salad
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 15 M
- Serves 2 to 4
- 1 to 2 ripe peaches (7 oz)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 to 8 basil leaves, torn if large
- 4 ounces burrata
- 1. Halve the peach(es) and remove the pit. Cut the peach into bite-size chunks or slices.
- 2. Place the peaches in a bowl, drizzle with the oil, and season with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Stir in the basil.
- 3. Using your fingers, gently pull or tease the burrata into large pieces and arrange them on a serving plate. Top with the peach mixture. Let stand for 10 minutes and then serve.