Honey Dijon dressing is a simple, creamy, healthy vinaigrette that you can dribble, drizzle, and dabble on just about anything and make it better. Just sweet enough and comes together in literally seconds.
The sweet and tangy flavor of this insanely easy honey Dijon dressing makes it lovely to drizzle over nearly any salad-y combination of greens and things, including a simple classic chopped salad. In addition to being exceptionally versatile it keeps magnificently well, so there’s really no excuse to not keep a jar stashed in the fridge at all times.–Angie Zoobkoff
Honey Dijon Dressing Recipe
- Quick Glance
- 5 M
- 5 M
- Makes about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (90 ml) olive oil, preferably extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons (14 g) honey
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a jar with a lid or a small bowl, add all the ingredients and shake or whisk to combine.
- 2. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to several days. (If refrigerating the dressing, you’ll need to whisk it to recombine before using.)
Hungry for more? Chow down on these:
Honey Dijon Dressing Recipe © 2017 Taylor Riggs. Photo © 2017 Allison Lehman. All rights reserved.
Hey, there. Just a reminder that all our content is copyright protected. Like a photo? Please don't use it without our written permission. Like a recipe? Kindly contact the publisher listed above for permission before you post it (that's what we did) and rewrite it in your own words. That's the law, kids. And don't forget to link back to this page, where you found it. Thanks!